Autumn Open Event
We are delighted to invite you to one of our open events, September 2022!
We warmly welcome to you attend one of our open events this September. Come along for our main event on Tuesday 13th September from 4.30-7.00pm, where you'll get a chance to hear our Principal speak, look around the academy and meet with some of our teaching staff. It's a great opportunity to ask those all important questions and get a feel for the academy in an exciting evening hosted by our staff and students.
Want something a little smaller in size? Feel free to book onto one of our academy tours the following day! On Wednesday 14th September, we have some availability for small groups of parents and children to come and visit us for a tour of the school, as the day is in full flow! This is a brilliant opportunity to get a feel for what life at the academy might be like, and a sense of the environment we create here at Immingham. Tour slots are from 8.45-9.30, 9.45-10.30, 11.15-12.00, 12.15-1.00.
We're inviting parents to book onto slots through our Eventbrite page, available through the links below.
Come along and discover what Oasis Academy Immingham has to offer
- We are an Ofsted graded 'Good' school (2021)
- We have first-class facilities and outstanding teachers
- We provide every child with an iPad to enhance their learning
- We prepare students for life beyond secondary school
What Ofsted say
- "Leaders set high standards for students in all aspects of academy life."
- "Students enjoy good relationships with staff and feel safe and well cared for."
- "Leaders ensure the curriculum goes well beyond the academic... lessons also teach students about how to stay safe, the value of the law, mutual respect and tolerance."