Y7 Intake Sept 2020
Thank you to everyone who has already returned you admission packs that enable us to process everyone's personal data and create accurate student records in preparation for September.
If you still have the paperwork please use one of the following to get it back to us safely:
- Post the Admission form to the academy.
- Drop the form off at the academy. From Monday 15th we will have reception staff able to take the forms. We will have a postbox at the front of the academy from 15th-19th June so that parents are able to drop off the form without entering the building.
Remember to keep checking in on this page to get up to date news and information as we move closer to September. We also update parents using our Facebook page for live updates. Thank you
- Collected all relevant data from Primary schools.
- Timetable structure and lessons ready for September.
- Form tutors assigned to the house groups.
- Admission packs sent to parents for data collection.
- Outstanding admission pack collection.
- Assign students to one of the three houses to determine tie colours.
- Assign students to form groups and have new tutors contact parents.
- Distributing work booklets to all Y6 students in preparation for September.
- Arranging primary schools visits to meet our new students. (Challenging with COVID restrictions and guidelines in place)
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to email in and stay in touch. We can't wait to open the academy to our new Year 7 students but until then please stay safe and healthy.
Direct contact to our lead on transition: Donna.Churches@oasisimmingham.org