At Oasis we recognise that people are not two-dimensional beings; we are each a whole person with a broad range of aspirations and needs and these needs are interconnected. To truly help someone with their educational needs, it is vital to also be aware of their emotional needs, spiritual needs and economic needs.
As such, we believe in communities that are holistic, interconnected and totally inclusive.
Oasis Academy Immingham is part of Oasis Hub Immingham, which currently runs a number of services for the community through the Academy. By ensuring that all these services are joined up and rooted in same ethos we want to see the entire community transformed for the better.
What is an Oasis Hub?
- Local places of activity that provide integrated, high quality and diverse services to benefit the whole person and the whole community
- Achieved by bringing together the ethos, values and vision, local and national resources and expertise, working together in local partnerships
- To meet need and build on existing strengths and assets in the local community
- It is the joining together of all the work Oasis does in one place
Oasis Hub Immingham
Our Oasis Vision is for Community a place where everyone is included, making a contribution and reaching their potential.
At our Hub we prioritise the following
- Family Engagement
- Community Development
- Vulnerable Families
- Developing Partnerships
We want to see
- Communities characterised by trust, safety, mutual support, vibrancy, health and opportunity
- Communities that have an increasing ability to address their own issues
- People excluded from community brought back into community and finding wholeness and fullness of life